
Last week I went on a field trip to the Heard Museum. My mom came too. I saw a really cool thing. It was a fence made out of rain sticks. The rain sticks were made out of metal and glass. They were all different colors. Some of the colors were yellow, red and blue. My favorite were the blue ones. My mom liked those too. I learned a lot of stuff. My favorite thing was the hogan. We got to go inside. It has a window on the East side and a hole in the top. The Indians got idea from ants. There was a blanket that they got from the spiders to put on the door. There was mud around the hogan outside the door. The beaver told them to make the hogan out of wood. The Indians learned from the animals. We also saw a neat garden. My mom and I want to make a garden in our backyard. We have enough dirt. There were these 4 statues of girls. I have finger puppets of Pilgrims and Indians. One of the Indians was one of the statues! That's cool. In one of the pictures I am making a design of an Indian blanket on a box. The Indians used symmetry to design their blankets. Everyone got to make a box. I had a fun time.



6 comments:
I had the best time because I got to spend time with you.
It sounds like you had fun. I have never been there either. I like the pictures of you and your friends.
Hey Ben!
I went to the Herd Museum when I was in Bright Beginnings. I had fun too!
That sounded awesome. I am so proud of you! Love, DAD.
Ben, Joe tagged you. It's your turn to list 6 things about yourself that people might not know.
I want to go on a feild trip lucky duck! I am glad you had fun!
Post a Comment