Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bionicles and other things

I got three new Bionicles with my Christmas money. Two are underwater creatures. One is a giant crab. The other is a giant squid. The third one is a vampire (sweet!). I like to watch Bionicle movies online with my brother Alexander.

Alot of stuff has happened since I last blogged. I had my birthday party. And Christmas! I had two weeks off school. We went bowling, hiking and I saw a few movies. I also got to spend the night at James' house, Joseph's house and Christian's house. My break was pretty fun.

This Saturday I am going to be baptized into my church. I am a little nervous but mostly excited. Today I had to have an pre-baptism interview. I'm happy to say I passed!

I have been having lots of fun.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Those bionicles sound awesome. I love bionicles. So does Joe. It sounds like you had an awesome Christmas break. I can't wait for your baptism. It's exciting.

Sheri said...

Too bad the Bionicles have been confiscated due to you not cleaning them up :(

LauraB said...

Man, you and Zander seem to be getting cross-ways with your Mom a lot lately. What's up with that? Maybe after your baptism Saturday, you'll be doing better. Satan seems to cozy up to us when we're about make important decisions!