Friday, July 11, 2008

Ben Update

I'm taking matters into my own hands with Ben's blog. He has neglected it too long! I'm thinking of making him post 2 Sundays a month.

Ben has been having a great summer. We went to the beach - in fact, I could barely get him to come out of the water. He LOVED boogie boarding sooo much. He loves to swim at Grandmas, play Wii and go to swim lessons. He's a really good swimmer and doing great in his lessons. His favorite thing to do is dive down to the bottom of the 12 foot pool. Unfortunately, now he has an ear infection.

Ben is a great big brother. As soon as Evan sees him in the morning, he runs over and hugs him tightly and screams, "BEN!!" He and Max have been fighting more, mostly because Max isn't getting enough sleep. Ben loves to watch "Ben 10" and "Drake and Josh" (psst...I secretly love both those shows too).

One of the best things about Ben is his laugh. It's actually more of a giggle and I love it! When he tries to tell me a joke, sometimes he will start laughing and fall to the floor, giggling uncontrollably. I love it! Ben is also stubborn, loyal, trustworthy and fair. And he thinks everything should be fair.

He is an awesome kid - I'm so lucky to be his mom.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ben is totally awesome. I love his giggle-laugh too.