Thursday, May 1, 2008

Update

You might have seen this picture on my mom's blog. I got a black eye playing baseball. It doesn't really hurt. My mom said she was proud of me because I went to my game the next day.

I like baseball - I am having so much fun. All but one boy on my team are from my school. We all cheer for each other and are having lots of fun.

School is almost over and I am so excited for summer. I am going to swim, go to the cabin and play with Max ALOT. We have chicken eggs in an icubator at school. They are going to hatch soon - I can't wait! My favorite things to do right now are: coloring, go to grandmas to play Brawl, wrestly with my brothers and go on the trampoline.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You and Max seem like you are good friends. It sounds like you have a fun summer planned.

Sheri said...

man you are one tough cookie!