Thursday, October 18, 2007

Games


Me and Max would always play a game where you had to find Slug Bugs and PT Cruisers. I am winning so far. I found a Slug Bug on my math page at school today. My grandma used to have a Slug Bug. It was yellow and the top could go down. Max and I loved to ride in it. It's fun playing the game with my brothers.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I miss grandma's slug bug. Do you remember driving at night with the top down, going to look at the Halloween house? It was super cold, but fun!

Sheri said...

I miss Grandma's slug bug too!

LauraB said...

Hey, Ben, do you play the game where you just count the number of slug bugs or do you actually "slug" each other when you see them? Jon and Patrick used to play all the time - purple slug bugs were worth 10 slugs!!