Sunday, October 7, 2007

Surprise!

Tonight we had Family Home Evening at my Grandma's house. We had a surprise! She is taking us all to Disneyland tomorrow. I am so excited! I'm so happy that my friend (and cousin) James is going. We are going to have lots of fun. I love Space Mountain and want to go on that first. I told my mom that I am going to be a peacemaker and help her out on our trip because my dad can't come. I am also going to try to go on California Screamin'. Last time I was too short but I'm bigger now! I'll write more when I get back!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

cool blog ben!!!


Alex

Jen said...

Ben...with a blog. Way cool. Have fun at Disneyland. Say Hi to Mickey and the gang for us.

Trina said...

Sweet blog Ben!

Kim said...

Yeah Ben! Welcome to blogland

Brian said...

Ben, just so tou know, I knew knothing about Disneyland, so I wasn't hiding anything from you

Xan said...

7 comments!!! no!!!