I like to play light sabers with my brothers. Max plays with me the most. Tonight we played with my dad too but I got hurt. My dad always wins! Now I am playing with Max. We are brothers and best friends.
Xan, I know I spelled "nice" wrong, but I had already posted before I spell checked. I also spelled "remember" wrong. I'll try to be more careful in the future.
Wow, Ben - now YOU have a blog, too! How am I ever going to find time to do anything but check out all your blogs!! I was in Idaho with Logan last week - he and the neighbor kids played with Logan's light sabres - I got some cool pictures of them outside when it was just getting dark.
7 comments:
It makes me happy that you are such a great brother & friend.
I remeber when all the older boys were younger, and they would come to my house to play lightsabres. It's nict to know the tradition lives on.
Maybe you and Max can come to my house and play some time. Joe still has a few of his old lightsabres.
you are well trained I see great things ahead for you!
Kim you spelled nice wrong.
Thanks everyone for doing comments on my blog so far!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xan, I know I spelled "nice" wrong, but I had already posted before I spell checked. I also spelled "remember" wrong. I'll try to be more careful in the future.
Wow, Ben - now YOU have a blog, too! How am I ever going to find time to do anything but check out all your blogs!! I was in Idaho with Logan last week - he and the neighbor kids played with Logan's light sabres - I got some cool pictures of them outside when it was just getting dark.
Post a Comment