Thursday, October 11, 2007
I'm back
Well, I'm back from vacation and I had a lot of fun. And I went to the beach and played football there. And I finally got to go on California Screamin'! It was the best ride I had been on. We went upside down on it! We stayed at a great hotel with room service and breakfast in the mornings. Thank you Grandma for such a fun trip. I love my family, it was cool hanging out with all of them in California.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It was fun Ben! I'm glad I got to hang out with you and James a lot. I'm also glad you came back when we thought you were lost. We lost you once and we don't ever want to loose you again!
I had so much fun with you Ben! You are such a great kid - I love that you love the rides so much!
Ben Jamin? No, I'm just kiddin'. I'm Glad we got to hang out and go on rides. I had a lot of fun with you.
Post a Comment