Monday, October 29, 2007

Trunk-or-Treat Party

This is me and my friend Carson. We are at Carson's house getting ready to go to my church's trunk or treat party. I was supposed to be "Scream" but my church wouldn't let us wear masks or fake blood :( Before we went trunk or treating we played games to get prizes. I played the one where you had to toss 2 golf balls on a string and whatever line it landed on that's how many candies you got. Mine landed on the third line so I got 3 candies :) Carson couldn't have candy so he gave me all of his. I gave him my popcorn. My cousin James was there too. I could only bring 2 friends :( We had fun running around the church and playing together.

4 comments:

Trina said...

Ben, great costume. I'm glad you had a great time at the trunk or treat. Addy and Rowan had fun too.
This is Darrel

Kim said...

How fun that you got to bring a friend. How come he couldn't eat candy?

Sheri said...

I think his mom didn't want him to have too much candy.

Drea said...

Hi Ben! This is Sister Boles. I love your blog! It's so cool, and I love the Jet Beetle too!